Jumat, 28 Oktober 2011

Friends

I've got many experiences and story bout friends. And then, i can say that "If u think he/she is kind and acceptable and he/she is understand enough then u feel comfort. You should think that he/she is ur friend. Then they can feel the same. But when u just want to be their friend while they happy and u re not ready enough to always besides them, just find another new." Friends is more important than a lover, i think. I had some stories about how important friends is, I mean really friends. When Im 8th grade, I just felt complete with my life. Cause I had everything. I had friends and boyfriend who I love. I never got a conflict with them then I had many funny classmates in my class. But, everything changed after 6 months. Then my friends support me up, and they weren't leave me behind. They always there for me and gave so many advises and love. I still love them till now. We ever got a conflict but we just back together as a friends. Even in senior high school there're still any of them changed. Maybe cause we aren't close enough then we have many differences way to think. Actually, I still love them. I really miss that time. Time when we got happiness and faithfulness. Time when we realize how we know each other very well.  Time when we got hurt if they leaving u with some another friends. But trust me, everything i do, i did, and i've done. Honestly, I really love u from the deepest of my heart I love u. I love everyone who think that Im his/her friends. I will kind with u if u kind with me too, then I'll never be kind with u if u treat me

1 komentar:

  1. How to find a tennis tipster online - Videoodl.cc
    The sports betting tipster is a well-known in of tennis betting website, the site will offer youtube mp4 some football tips and tennis picks to choose from.

    BalasHapus